On 16 Sep 2019, Keppel DC Reit announced that it is to raise $473.8m to partially fund data centre acquisitions, via private placement of 135 million new units in Keppel DC Reit at an issue price that is between $1.703 and $1.744 per unit.
On 17 Sep 2019, Mapletree Industrial Trust announced to raise at least $350m from private placement to fund data centre buy, via private placement of 158.3 million new units at an issue price of $2.211 to $2.265 per unit.
Into its 13th year, INVEST Fair continues to be the largest investment event in Singapore that features world-class speakers, industry experts and investors in the region. In line with our theme of INVEST with Knowledge, we have curated a series of activities on ground that aim to introduce you to new financial products, instruments and … Read more
Singapore’s Straits Times Index dropped 8% in May 2019. S&P500 lost 6% in the same month. Can REITs hold up?
How did Singapore REITs performed in May 2019? Not good!
Check out over 30 REITs in one day! Sat 18 May…
- Full house in 2017 and 2018. The annual REITs event not to be missed.
- More than 75% SREITs will be present at REITs Symposium 2019
- Face time with the REITs managers 2 way communication during panel discussions – attendees can post their questions online
- Sat 18 May 2019, 9a to 5p, MBS Level 4
- Lucky draw for all!
- Mystery gift worth S$25 for first 30 sign-ups!*
- Read on…
The SMART Expo opens from 11am to 7pm on Sat 30 and Sun 31 Mar 2019.
- Hall 404, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore
Singapore REITs market grew 8.62% since 2 Jan 2019 till 18 Mar 2019.
Singapore REITs market broke 770 support. 37 out of 40 REITs dropped this week.
When US sneezes, STI catches a cold. Like it or not, we need to monitor the US markets.
I wrote the above numerous times.
I believe after SPX plunged yesterday, STI might catch a bad cold this time.