Singapore REITs market rebounded strongly this week. We’re in a new triangle!
- $FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts(FSTAS8670.IN) closed the week at 802.97.
- It broke above 800 resistance now turned support with a Marubozu candle on the weekly chart; helping to form a higher low on the weekly chart.
- We’re now in a new symmetrical triangle. Let’s see where the price breaks to have a better idea of the direction the REITs market would go.
- With the REITs index rebounding so strongly after the US rate hike on 26 Sep, what we wrote about in previous weeks that it has been priced in is proven yet again true.
- Aggressive REITs investors might want to start shopping. But be prepared for volatility mainly cause by trade war concerns.
- Tighten stops to protect profits for existing positions.
- Prepare shopping list; Use https://app.yieldsavvy.com to identify the stronger REITs.
Week closing 28 Sep 2018
Top Gainers (Week closing 28 Sep 2018)
Top Losers (Week closing 28 Sep 2018)
Unchanged (Week closing 28 Sep 2018)
Want a comparison list of Singapore High-Yield REITs? Get it here.