Singapore REITs market dropped for 3 weeks in a row; We’re about 10% down from the peak set at the start of the year.
- $FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts(FSTAS8670.IN) closed the week at 789.72.
- It broke symmetrical triangle to the downside AND stayed below the 800 support level; next support at 770.
- The higher than usual volume on the Fri’s sell off suggests to me that some ‘big boys’ really want out the REITs market before the week closes.
- Fed is expected to raise interest rates on Wed 26 Sep; I expect this to be already priced in. Let’s see.
- Aggressive REITs investors might want to wait for the new weekly low to be formed before shopping. But be prepared for volatility mainly cause by trade war concerns.
- Tighten stops to protect profits for existing positions.
- Prepare shopping list; Use https://app.yieldsavvy.com to identify the stronger REITs.
Week closing 21 Sep 2018
Top Gainers (Week closing 21 Sep 2018)
Top Losers (Week closing 21 Sep 2018)
Unchanged (Week closing 21 Sep 2018)
Want a comparison list of Singapore High-Yield REITs? Get it here.