Singapore REITs market spent the week going down and broke out of the triangle; rate hike coming in Sep.
- $FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts(FSTAS8670.IN) closed the week at 801.26.
- It broke out of the symmetrical triangle we wrote about last week, to the downside; a bearish sign.
- On daily chart, it formed a hammer-like candle and hanging on to dear life at the 800 support level. A break of this 800 level will suggest more downside to come.
- We are still stuck in range between support at 800 level and resistance at 820. These levels were drawn on our charts since many weeks ago.
- Aggressive REITs investors might want to wait for the new weekly low to be formed before shopping. But be prepared for volatility mainly cause by trade war concerns, and now the Turkey/EU concerns too.
- Tighten stops to protect profits for existing positions.
- Prepare shopping list; Use https://app.yieldsavvy.com to identify the stronger REITs.
Week closing 7 Sep 2018
Top Gainers (Week closing 7 Sep 2018)
Top Losers (Week closing 7 Sep 2018)
Unchanged (Week closing 7 Sep 2018)
Want a comparison list of Singapore High-Yield REITs? Get it here.