Singapore REITs market rebounded from 800 support level this week; down trend still in play until we break 820 resistance level.
- $FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts(FSTAS8670.IN) closed the week at 807.03 with a bullish weekly candle.
- We have a Lower High and Lower Low pattern on the weekly chart; a downtrend pattern.
- 800 support level held this time, next resistance at 820. These levels were drawn on our charts since many weeks ago.
- We need to break and stay above 820 resistance to break this downtrend pattern.
- Aggressive REITs investors might want to wait for the new weekly low to be formed before shopping. But be prepared for volatility mainly cause by trade war concerns, and now the Turkey/EU concerns too.
- Tighten stops to protect profits for existing positions.
- Prepare shopping list; Use https://app.yieldsavvy.com to identify the stronger REITs.
Week closing 17 Aug 2018
Top Gainers (Week closing 17 Aug 2018)
Top Losers (Week closing 17 Aug 2018)
Want a comparison list of Singapore High-Yield REITs? Get it here.