Singapore REITs market dropped further this week; downtrend pattern forming on the weekly chart.
- $FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts(FSTAS8670.IN) closed the week at 802.53 with a bearish weekly candle; a continuation from the graveyard doji from last week.
- We now have a Lower High and Lower Low pattern on the weekly chart; a downtrend pattern forming on the weekly chart.
- Next resistance level at 820, support level at 800; these levels were drawn on our charts since many weeks ago.
- Aggressive REITs investors might consider looking for entries from their shopping list. But be prepared for volatility mainly cause by trade war concerns.
- Tighten stops to protect profits for existing positions.
- Prepare shopping list; Use https://app.yieldsavvy.com to identify the stronger REITs.
- Singapore REITs earning season is now on! Five REITs reporting in the coming week. Do pay attention to them if you’re holding or planning to buy any of them.
Week closing 3 Aug 2018
Want a comparison list of Singapore High-Yield REITs? Get it here.